Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum
Campgrounds Rules and Regulations
Campground Rules and Regulations
Check-in and Check-out Times :
- Office check in time is 10:00 AM – 4:OO PM – THIS IS A MANDATORY CHECK IN
- If office is closed upon arrival please check in with Camp Host and following day check in with Office.
- You will check in with the camp host for your placement.
- Check-out time is by 4pm Wednesday November 1st, 2023. Please notify the Campground office if you need to stay past the check-out day. A charge of $30.00 per day will be assessed.
- Please do not move to another site without first notifying the Campground Host
- All cancellations require fourteen (14) days’ notice.
- Refund will be granted at Museum management’s discretion less a $20 cancellation and online reservation fee.
- Registration as a camper at the Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum includes use of amenities on the museum property.
- As noted in the waiver and agreed to by Camper, Camper uses these amenities voluntarily and at their own risk. The Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum is not responsible for any injuries that may be sustained by Camper and anyone in their care, including children or guests, in their use of amenities.
- Absolutely no camping is allowed in the fire lanes, all fire lanes must be clear at all times.
- No Parking in fire lanes
- The speed limit is 5 miles per hour and will be strictly enforced.
- Children aged 14 years and younger must wear a helmet when riding any of these items.
- Riding after dark is prohibited. Return to site when night lights come on.
- Skidding tires in the stones will require the rider to rake the stones back into place.
- Misbehavior will lead to bicycles items being taken away.
- No Electric or motorized bikes or scooters are permitted.
- Are Prohibited.
- The Museum and staff are NOT RESPONSIBLE for watching or supervising children AT ANY TIME. Children under the age of sixteen (16) must be always supervised by a responsible adult and must be on the Site they belong to every night by dusk.
- Tractor driving for children under the legal driving age limit is strictly prohibited.
- In case of emergency, call 911 and contact the Museum office.
- Firearms are strictly prohibited on the Museum property.
- Always prohibited on Museum property.
Lost or Stolen Items:
- The Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please be considerate of your fellow campers.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 P.M. – 7:00 A.M.
- No power equipment use is allowed prior to 7:00 a.m.
- When returning to your Site, please be safe and considerate of your neighbors.
- You may park up to two (2) cars at a time per Site. All other vehicles need to be parked in the Museum’s designated parking area.
- Campers are allowed a maximum of two (2) dogs per Site.
- Campers must produce a copy of the pets’ current rabies vaccinations upon entrance to the Campground to be filed with the office.
- Do not leave pets unattended or tie pets to trees.
- When visiting a site that has a pet, call out to the person or pet on the site before entering.
- All pets must be kept confined, tethered within the site boundaries and two (2) feet from the edge of the road, and leashed when walking on the Museum’s property.
- Leashes must be no longer than six (6) feet long and walkers must be of sufficient stature and size to always maintain positive control and have a grip on the leash. Retractable leases are NOT ALLOWED to walk pets on the Museum’s property.
- Always clean up after your pet on all parts of the property, and properly dispose of waste in the dumpster.
- If your dog barks, becomes a nuisance to neighbors or is aggressive towards other dogs or people, you must attend to the dog promptly. Continued unwanted behavior may result in you being asked to leave the museum with no refund.
- Aggressive pets or those that have previously bitten or attacked people or lets are prohibited from being at the Museum.
- No pets allowed in any indoor buildings, or kitchens.
- Pet owners agree to abide by the above rules and always assume full responsibility for their pets.
Photos and Videos:
- As agreed, to in the Photo Release, entrance onto the Museum constitutes permission for museum management to photograph, video, etc. the camper or visitor while they are on the premises, and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to or approval from the camper or visitor.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather or early departures.
- Please ask office where the dump is.
- 5-cent bottles, cans and plastics are requested to be saved for the Museum’s recycling projects. There are recycling bins placed throughout the Museum.
- Do not leave any trash outside overnight.
- Cigarette butts should be disposed of in the trash, not on the ground.
- Pursuant to CA Department of Health regulations, no draining of gray water onto the ground is allowed.
- There is a dump on site available for use.
- No washing of RV or any vehicles on Museum property.
- There is no potable water on the museum property.
- The speed limit is five (10) miles per hour. There are many children on the Museum property so please adhere to this for their safety.
- No underaged drinking
- No selling of alcohol
- Alcohol must be kept within the campsite.
- No Marijuana smoking/eating is prohibited on the Museum property.
- Any camper using illegal substances will be escorted off the museum property immediately with no refund.
- Any camper using profane language or who is intoxicated, or, in the opinion of Museum management, is acting in such a manner that may be injurious or annoying to others will be asked to leave the museum immediately with no refund.
Visitors and Additional Guests ($):
- Registered campers are responsible for their guests.
- Visitors and additional guests, above the maximum occupancy of two (2) adults and two (2) children per site, must register and can be added at prices, at management’s approval.
- The public is not permitted drop in from the outside solely to use the Museum facilities.
- There is no wifi available at the Museum.
© Copyright Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum